
A Person I Admired
Everyone would have admired someone . It could be a singer, auther, athlete, or even your parents. It's sure that those people have some special things which attract you a lot.
The person who I admire was my classmate in high school. He didn't have the best record in our class, but he was really smart. He had a lot of talents. First, he was very good at literature and his articles were often published in the school magazine; besides, he had good taste in arts. He made many good art works which received a lot of awards from school. In addition, he was good at any kind of sports. He made a record which was 12 seconds in the 100 meter race. He was also friendly to people and usually volunteered to help people and do the things which people didn't want to do.
Although he wasn't good at everything and not very handsome or strong, he wasn't just the person I admired. He was also my best friend.

2 Comments:
Hahahah! Great picture of your friend!
Steven,
I just posted a link to the site I told you about that has lots of free pictures. It looks like you've already found some, but you might want to take a look.
It's on the class blog, in the left sidebar.
Enjoy.
Post a Comment
<< Home